I'm not one to blab about politics or controversial issues. Really... but I have to say that the following headline makes me super duper happy:
Phil Spector Guilty of Murder!
Come on, now, really. I realize that in this day and age about ANYTHING is possible, but you will never be able to convince me that a woman who is in the acting business would EVER commit suicide in the home of a stranger, mere hours after meeting him for the first time, with HIS gun by shooting herself in the face.
No way.
Nope.
Nuh uh. :::shakes head:::
I saw the pictures online of her dead body. Slumped in a chair. Her purse strap over her shoulder. What woman hunts around a stranger's mansion for a gun, picks up her purse as if she is about to leave the place and then slumps down in a chair near the exit and eats a bullet instead? That man killed her and I'm glad that a jury in California finally did the right thing and convicted a celebrity who was guilty as hell. Even if he hadn't previously chased five other women with guns or confessed to his chauffeur right afterward I'd think he was guilty.
Give that man 20+ years (the equal to a life sentence) behind bars. Give that man a hair cut. Give Lana Clarkson justice. Sweet deal.
And there it is folks, my two cents.
Mrs.B
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Agreed!!
Post a Comment