A few random thoughts:
Kanye West is a moron.
Our puppy Bo started puppy class this past week and is showing signs of being as brilliant as his older brother is. Yay!
Bo also had a snip-snip two weeks ago, allowing us to go ahead and microchip him and get him licensed! He's a 'real dog' now! Yay!
I miss summer already and its not even gone yet. Boo for the cold weather headed our way! My tomato plants only just started producing (thanks to my planting them a month late. Oopsie!) They need more time!!
My car still smells like dead snake. I wonder if I'll ever be able to drive it again.
I hate the word "delicious". I don't know why.
I love my husband. We've been married for four years as of the 17th of this month. Best years of my life. I've never known a person as fun, sweet, caring, and spunky as he is. He's fun!
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment