The guy told me that I was a people pleaser. That I do nothing but try to make others happy at my own expense. Granted, he only knows me through an online chat program, but never-the-less, he decided to shrink me.
Tonight he was sharing stories about how he got a 13 year old kid drunk and then bought him a hooker. When I said I didn't want to hear about it he was offended. Said he didn't like the feeling of being "judged".
Pretty sure I didn't lecture the guy. Just asked him to stop telling me stuff. But hey, I guess ANY negative response to a situation someone secretly knows is sick and wrong would smart a little. Guilt does that.
*shrug*
I guess I know when to stick up for myself after all. I wonder what a real people pleaser would have done in this situation.
Ms.B
..........
Kinda sucks. The guy was one of the more enjoyable chit chats in that chat room. Now he'll likely not talk to me anymore. But I can't apologize when I did nothing wrong.
Monday, May 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment