Monday, October 27, 2008

Winter!!

I am so happy to have had lovely warm weather lately. We have a few more projects to get done on the outside of the Haven before snow really comes to stay long-term.

I've enjoyed not having to mow the grass a ton the past few week. Nice break!! That first frost we had was "yuck". I miss the tomatoes in my garden, but I'll appreciate next year's batch that much more when they ripen, I suppose.

I really don't like winter at all. I could happily live in the tropics for the rest of my life. Moving is a nightmare though so I'd rather stay here and brave the snow. Someday when we win the lottery we can get a second home where its warm. That way I can move down there... but not have to really move. Convenient, huh?

I miss you, summer!

No comments: