I didn't realize until my last post that it had been over a month since I updated. What a slacker I am!
Not that anything super interesting has happened, really. Bo is growing like a weed, our weeds are growing like Bo and all is well, in general.
DH spent a week in Canada while I stayed home and puppy-sat.
Work is going well. I am almost out of my "6-month training" period and will soon be eligible for bonuses if I can get my productivity high enough. I am praised for minimal-to-none errors and my Work Flow Coordinator consistently gives me positive feedback. I can't tell you how nice it is to hear good things after going 8 years with a boss who only gave you feedback in the form of yelling at you when you messed up on doing something (possibly even something you'd never been told to do and/or not been shown how to do!) Refreshing.
DH and I have Harry Potter tickets for next week, too. Very exciting. We'll double date with our movie-friends and have a splendiferous time. :D
And that is it, I think.
The End --- of this update.
*bows*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment