
Does it reflect poorly on my life's "excitement rating" when a new vacuum is the highlight of my entire off-week from work? I mean, 7-day vacations twice a month are already a blissful thing in itself, I realize, but this fact is eclipsed by today's purchase.
We were only able to afford it thanks to the
We pulled out our 4-year-old Hoover vac and vacuumed the upstairs. Mind you, we shampooed the floors less than 2 weeks ago so they were not too nasty to begin with. Then out came the Dyson. Woa nelly! Oh joy! 2 inches of nasty dirt and hair filled the chamber in no time.
I am officially in love! DH should worry. I might just elope with our vacuum!
Ms.B
Sidenote: We found our vacuum hidden in a corner of the store-- minus its box. It had been returned by another customer for an unknown reason but was in perfect/new working order. It was discounted by $110. If you are in the market for a purchase like this one, take a look around. You never know when you might save a ton of money simply by wheeling the treasure out the door instead of lugging a box. Same machine. Same accessories. Same warranty. And we paid $490 for a $600 vacuum.
Sweet deal!








1 comment:
If Jesus had carpets to vacuum in heaven he would use this thing!
Post a Comment