Friday, July 30, 2010

Change

From the moment this blog "My Haven" was created, the running theme behind it was my life and minor adventures while living in the home I loved, the inspiration for this blog's name: The Haven.

Much has changed in this last month. I will be posting a re-cap of my adventures in the near future, but for now I just wanted to share that just as I am starting a new phase of life, so will my blog.

I am moving to a new blog address, which may or may not be disclosed in the future. Honestly, I am not even sure that I have anyone who comes here to read things anymore with my lack of posting the past few months. This current blog entry might sit here un-noticed, which is fine.

I just wanted to wish those of you who don't move on to a new location with me the best in life and thank you for being a part of my past. And for those who do choose to come with me to my new beginning, I look forward to having you as part of my future.



Ms.B

No comments: