Many very religious (some prefer the term "Christian") friends and family follow this blog.
I'm normally very peaceful. Not confrontational at all. But let me tell you something. If your response to the very personal and hard situation DH and I are going through right now is similar to the post I am quoting below, don't bother getting in touch. Just walk away.
Go about your life without thinking of me again. Continue to pretend to be Christ-like and compassionate. Pay your tithing, attend meetings, wear pretty church clothes, lie to your Stake President in temple interview questions and live happily ever after.
And yes, I so totally went there. -- Ms.B
_______________
Greg, I don't even know what to say. I can say that I am not going to pretend that this choice is ok. It's not. I have actually been disgusted by all the gay parade posts on facebook. Every time I open my facebook there is something on there about you in the gay parades. I will always be polite to you, but this is just wrong. (In my opinion) Society is making this life style socially acceptable. Well, in my opinion it will never by socially acceptable. You have the right to live as you want. I have the right to my opinion. I am sick of society shoving this crap down our throats. I am tired of you and Blair (yes, Blair, not Jordene) pretending to be brother & sister. That's crazy. You are brothers. You can pretend to be brother & sister if you want, but it doesn't make it true. I have not accepted Blair as a friend because I just don't want to have that life style garbage in my face every time I turn on facebook. So take this as you want. It is your choice to be gay, but it is my choice to not have it in my face when I turn on my computer. Please understand that when I say, I am going to delete you as a friend on facebook. Again, I will always be polite to you. You are part of this family and I will always love you. I just choose not to be entertained by all the gay stuff you post online. My choice. I just wanted to explain where I was coming from and I wanted you to understand why you are being deleted as a friend. You are only being deleted as a facebook friend, not as a family member. (Just don't want to see it everyday - please understand)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment