* Sniffling. If you have snot in your nose, blow it into a tissue. Why try to keep it up there? Are you saving it for later? It's not brain fluid, people! Just get rid of it and be done.
*Gum Chewing. I know a few people who manage to enjoy gum in a tasteful fashion, but most gum chewers look like a cow with cud. And those who can't chew it without resisting the urge to pop it continually while in a meeting should be strung up by their toes, coated with honey, and left in the Forest for the bears.
* Have you ever been stuck behind the type of individuals that drive 10 under the speed limit because they feel that this makes them a "safe" driver? ARG!!
* The attitude that: "What I think is the only way to think and if you think I'm wrong you should just stop thinking!"
* People who have to tear down your happiness to make themselves feel significant.
Ms.B
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment