Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Nicotine Candy Bars

With Mischief on vacation for a week and a half its been just Eva and myself in the office. We're a compatible duo and survive just fine without our sweet Mischief-Ooochie-Boo (can you tell I miss her?) but its never the same when someone is gone. We are best as a trio. Never-the-less, I miss having someone to give "looks" too when Eva loses yet another marble.

Today, for instance, she wandered into the office and said: "Ya know, I got myself one of those Nicotine candy bars and it about blew my top off."

"Nicotine candy bars?!?", I asked?

"Yes, you know. Those ones in the store. I took a bite and I just couldn't finish it. It was too strong.", she continued.

Nicotine candy bars.

"Do you mean the Caffeine candy bars?" I asked her.

"Nicotine, Caffeine. Isn't it all the same?" she concluded.

DAMN, Mischief. You missed a doozie today. Get back here soon!!


Ms.B

No comments: