Monday, February 18, 2008

So interesting

When bosses don't bother to train their staff regarding the way they would like papers filled out or turned into them you'd think they'd be patient when the staff makes errors, right?

Oh, of course not. In fact, I think when a boss neglects to train their staff that gives them full permission to rudely correct the staff person instead of patiently showing them how they'd prefer it to be done next time.

After all, that's called professionalism.

I might just might attend the upcoming job fair at a company where I applied recently. I don't spend an hour driving in my car every day to be treated like this. I can get a job I hate that is close to my house. Why blow so much gasoline and time to get to a job I hate that is far away? Seriously.


Ms.B

No comments: