I passed my test.
I am done with training.
I still have no idea what I am doing.
AHHHHHH!
It's very exciting. I'll get a better grasp on things as time goes by, and my "learning" is only beginning.
Tomorrow night is my first real shift. A full 10-hours. I have my assigned row (Row 4, for the win!) and will be able to do my thing! Yay! (Please don't let "My Thing" involve messing up!) Part of this next shift will even be overtime, which will fall into the $30+ an hour range. Neato!
I went out today and bought some scrubs to "celebrate". It's not required that we wear scrubs at work, but I think they'll be most comfy. And then I can use the free gym. I didn't relish the idea of working up a sweat in jeans. They could... chap? Ew.
I PASSED!!! *dances*
Ms.B
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Scrubs.. It's like wearing PJs to work. YAY!
Oh... I also meant to put that I'm glad to have you there lover.
Post a Comment