My life was torn apart this past week. With patience, great communication and lots of support from family and friends, I am slowly piecing things back together. Not perfectly. But sometimes “good enough” is good enough.
For now.
In the end, the resolution that has come about appears as if it will create a new, stronger me. My life, in the long run, will have been improved due to the pain. Funny how things seem to work themselves out.
I ask for patience from those that are around me as I continue to heal. I’m a very private person. Really. Even here on my blog where I share many of my thoughts that would otherwise stay bottled up, I filter myself. I shouldn’t, I know. But its my nature. Even though I’m choosing to keep this situation undisclosed, I want everyone to know how much I appreciate their support and love. It strengthens me. I can’t re-build myself without a secure infrastructure and you are just that to me: my strong foundation. I have amazing friends and family. There is no doubt.
The emotions felt this past week are the type that can’t be labeled. Even if I tried, a full understanding of what I’ve experienced wouldn’t be conveyed by the words I chose. Instead, I will save myself the hassle and stress, and you the confusion of trying to comprehend it all.
In the end, perhaps, there is one label I will allow myself to use. Not a direct one, but an all encompassing one.
Lucky. Very, very lucky.
________________♥________________
Dear husband, this past week has been turmoil. I’m forever changed. But I now know that with you by my side I am able to face nearly anything and survive. You are my biggest support; the love of my life.
We are family.
Forever.
Ms.B
♥♥♥








No comments:
Post a Comment