
This weeks theme is
"Biscuits and Bread".
I decided I'd be creative (for me) this week and take a different approach to the topic. So I googled the word bread and thought I'd share some of the neat stuff that came up. An online search is always risky business to be sure. If filters aren't in place, who KNOWS what kind of scary stuff can pop up on the screen. Wouldn't you know it, the second image on my search was a loaf shaped like feces. Yum? Fortunately there were also charming things like bread teddy bears and bread turtles. So cute!!
There was also a clump of grapes, what appeared to be a baked turkey, a crocodile, and HEADS! Yes, heads, and other gruesome body parts. Very freaky, yet cool. And ALL bread!
Of course, there is always the most FAMOUS of breads, the "Virgin Mary Grilled Cheese Sandwich". Apparently the lady who made it kept this sandwich for over a decade before selling it for big bucks ($28,000, to be exact) to an online casino. NO clue what they will do with it. In an interview following the sale, the gal who made it said “I would like all people to know that I do believe that this is the Virgin Mary Mother of God,”.
Yes, lady. Mary, the mother of God has nothing better to do that hang around in your grilled cheese sammich. I ate a tuna fish sandwich as I typed this post, and though I kept careful watch, not once did I see a religious figure in my food.
I must be going to hell.
Ms.B








1 comment:
THAT'S AWESOME!!!
Post a Comment