Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Talent Among Us

Although I tend to remain anonymous on my blog, I have no issue with shamelessly mentioning other folks in my life. I used to be mysterious regarding my job due to HIPAA law, but a new job brings new freedoms. I can mention people by NAME now. Be afraid, be VERY afraid!

This is a good thing, you see, because DH (okay, so the hubby stays anonymous too) and I have have a good buddy at work who has a secret talent. I suppose its not a secret to those who know him best, however most people aren't even aware.

Every day we arrive at work and set up our stations for a night of processing. And nearly every night, we sit with our buddy, Zane-- a superly duperly talented artist. How talented, you ask? He teaches art at the local University. Impressive, eh? He only works at The Lab for the amazing health benefits that they offer.

Today Zane told me I had permission to share one of his pictures here. He even suggested that the chances of him suing me for copyright fraud were slim to none, which is a comfort. If you want to see more of his work, visit his website: zanelancaster.com. Most of the images featured there are political in theme, but he says he'll be adding some of his older work in the near future. The people with stick arms are freaky, but still very interesting.

No comments: