Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tasty Tuesday -Week 11


Pie

I admit it. Ninety-nine percent of the time I HATE cooked fruit. So naturally I'm not a 'pie' gal. (Cake is a whole different story. ::drool:: ) There are some pies that are still nommy to me, though. This week I am sharing a super easy recipe that I found online. I soooo want to make this pie! I found the recipe on allrecipes.com, for the record.

_______________________________


Ingredients

* 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
* 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
* 1 cup peanut butter
* 1 cup milk
* 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
* 2 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts

Directions

1. Beat together cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Mix in peanut butter and milk. Beat until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
2. Spoon into two 9 inch graham cracker pie shells; cover, and freeze until firm.


One comment by a user of the site linked above suggested making the crust out of Nutter Butter cookies. Holy mackerel!! Sign me up for a slice of that!



Ms.B


3 comments:

Greg said...

I... I... Mmmmmmmmmmm

ME WANT!

Looks like a great recipe Mrs. B

Greg said...

I apologize... My use of the Prefix Mrs makes an assumption that you are married ;)

Ms.Behaved said...

:: shock, horror ::