Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Thar she Blows

I woke up this morning after having slept in a little late and methodically put two of our dogs in the backyard to do their "business". I then wandered through the house and after finding my husband and his mother MIA, I called DH's cell phone. His mother answered and said they were at the local hardware store. "Why?", I asked them. "Did you happen to look at the back yard?", she asked me. Uh... no, no I didn't. A quick peek out the window sent me running for the back door. Luckily, the dog I was most worried about having go for an adventure in the neighborhood was cold and decided to stay near the door so she could get inside. The Sheltie, however, had jumped through two sections of downed fence and was taking a huge dump in the far corner of our neighbor's yard. OYE!!! And so begins my day.

...........

Side note: I normally get the urge to blog at work during my breaks. Annoyingly enough, the internet has been down for several weeks. I've continued to blog, but I've been forced to save the entries on my hard drive until things are repaired. Hopefully, in the time I've been on vacation, they'll have sorted everything out. *crossing fingers and toes for luck* Eventually this blog will be hit with a barrage of entries that will make me look like I've been REALLY busy. HA! Hope I remember how to back-date everything. I hope, I hope.


Ms.Behaved

No comments: