It just occurred to me that I share an office with a woman who thinks she is full of worms, and another that doesn't realize that 12:10 comes in the a.m. AND the p.m.
Curiosity about what things I do that could drive them crazy in return started to build. I've spent the past few minutes tearing myself apart in my mind. I hope it was therapeutic and not detrimental to my self esteem.
1) I have a favorite pen. It is a cheap, BiC brand pen, but it is fine point. Fine point pens are the only pens I want anything to do with. I love them. Since my pens kept vanishing from my office I attacked my current one with the label maker. I didn't just put the label down the side of the pen. Oh no, that wouldn't do. I put it on there like a flag. ----And I have a nervous habit of spinning my pen in my fingers during meetings so the little flag whips around and around.
2) There are pictures of my dogs and cats hanging on my desk in the place where shots of happy, chubby babies should be. I update them frequently and share stories about them when mothers try to brag about their angelic children.
That is all I can think of. It is hard to critique yourself. Other than those two examples, I suppose I must be perfect! Yes. Perfect.
Tuesday, July 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment