Lunch today was from the local grocery store since the alarm clock neglected to go off at its regularly scheduled time this morning causing me to rush out the door, hair still wet from the shower, so that I could get to work in time to start another round of "General Orientation".
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! "
No time to make a sandwich.
I had my usual. Salad and fresh fruit from the self-serve area. The salad was wonderful. I always get a small amount of iceberg lettuce and then pile fresh spinach, cauliflower, mushrooms, cucumber, cheese and pulled chicken on top. Very tasty. I also got lots of fruit. Me was happy. *drool*
When I got back to the office I made sure to save the fruit for last. I savored every bite of it. Pineapple, strawberries, raspberries... NOM NOM NOM.
Until the second to last bite, when a rather rotten, vomitous piece of pineapple made its way into my mouth. I couldn't spit that nasty shit out fast enough. Thank goodness no one was watching me at my desk. It couldn't have been a pretty picture.
Just my luck that a lovely lunch had to end on such a "sour" note. UGH!
Monday, November 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment