Such was the theme of tonight's "30th Birthday Party" for my friend, Kristin. The attempt to hold the party at a splash park near her home was cut short by the pretty grey clouds that decided to dump their lovely waters on top of us.
After re-locating to Kristin's house we were able to finish the festivities. I met up with some old friends, met a few new folks, and a joyous (and dry) time was had by all. In the course of the evening the discussion turned to the topic of blogging.
I've always been anonymous on my blog and the idea of sharing my link was a little overwhelming for me. Then I realized that having a few friends who know nothing of the folks at my work (who are the unfortunate topic of many of my rants) probably won't hurt anything. And at least they'll know I'm alive by reading my blog. Acknowledgement of your existence is always a plus.
*waves at old college chums* I don't censor myself on this blog. Consider yourself warned. Bwa haha.
Ms.B








No comments:
Post a Comment