DH is leaving Friday morning. He's hopping on a plane and flying to Canada, the Mother Country, to see his family at this year's reunion. I will be staying behind to babysit our 7 furry children. I suppose four of those children would be just fine left alone for four days, provided they had food, water & fresh litter. The other three, not so much. I don't even want to THINK about what could happen in our house over four days if the dogs had no one to let them out.
I've never been apart from DH for more than a couple of days since we got married. Four days? Long Distance? This will just not do.
*Disclaimer: Ms.B has apparently forgotten that she met her husband via the computer and used to do NOTHING BUT visit with him long-distance. Someone has gotten spoiled.*
*pout*
Ms.B
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment