Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Props to DH

I took a nap on Sunday. Just needed to close my eyes for an hour and rest. When I woke up, DH had cleaned both bathrooms. "That was MY chore!", I told him. He just laughed.

Monday rolled around and off to work I went. DH had the day off since he works four 10-hour shifts instead of the regular 9-5, Monday-Friday grind. I returned home to a clean kitchen, dining room, living room plus a mowed yard and dinner. I could have sworn I heard the washing machine running as well.

*blink*

My house is all clean... and I did NOTHING!!

There is one project I'd still like to do as far as getting the house in order. Am I going to share it here? Heck no! DH reads my blog. If I put it here in writing I could just seeing him cackling as he ran off to complete it before I could get home! (Blogging from work, for the record!) If he did that I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

Sweet DH!

No comments: