Sunday, July 27, 2008

Updates

I've mentioned my cousin, Scott, a few times in my blog. For anyone who might recall me mentioning his battle with cancer and his wait for a liver transplant I had to let you know that he finally had surgery a few weeks ago and is now doing great. His health is improved drastically, he's back home in a neighboring state, and he's enjoying 'living' again. He also recently announced on his blog that his book is being reprinted. Sold out the first printing and now the stores need more. Isn't that wonderful! If you have a small child you really should pick his book "Un-Brella" up at your local library or fine bookstore.

___________________________________

The turtles found a wonderful new home over a month ago. Please credit us for letting the tank sit empty for a whole 4 weeks before filling it again. No, not turtles this time. I didn't want anything that required so much humidity.

Normally he sleeps all day though currently he is speed racing around his little home there... Can a snake really "speed race"? Salazar, the ball python, is on the move. Zoooom!

___________________________________

He introduced her as "his girlfriend". Never before has this happened. Every other gal in his dating world was just a friend. Something tells me this girl might be special. My baby brother is growing up!!

___________________________________

My sister's orientation at her college was last weekend. If she's lucky she'll meet some friends that are as amazing as the ones I had when I was in school. And NO I'm not saying that because there is a chance that my old college buddies might read this. Sure is convenient that I get to mention how great they are the very day that my blog link becomes semi-public though. What luck.

___________________________________

I also thought I should mention I am in a phase where I am enjoying my job. Now that I confessed that I am sure I've jinxed myself and all hell will break loose on Monday. Never-the-less, I've said it!

1 comment:

Little Miss Drinkalot said...

Oh no! The more you say you love your job, the more you actually will!!!