Friday, September 19, 2008

Some might say we are minimalists...

If DH and I have been married for three years, and have lived in the Haven for two.

Two years! And still we are finishing unpacking a few rooms. Oops! :)

We've had a lot of time to put our touch on the style of our home though and that's the most exciting part about owning instead of renting. Being HGTV fans, we aren't afraid of a little color. We are, however, selective about what those colors are.

I present, for approval, the "Before" and "After" photos of our Guest Room. It was the actual master bedroom of the old owners but we use a large family room downstairs as our bedroom instead. Oh, the perks of not having children! (Hey, I found one! A perk. Not a child. That would be illegal.)



Feel free to click the picture for a larger view. We were very proud of ourselves for making that mural go away. Whoever spent hours getting it on to the wall would cry if they viewed these photos, I'm sure.


Ms.B

1 comment:

smarmoofus said...

Let them cry. My room is lovely! The "before" picture is creepy.

-smarmoofus