Where have the last three years gone? Honestly there is no answer. I remember every milestone that has occurred since September 17, 2005, yet it seems like it was just yesterday.
Odd.
I'm not a traditional person. In fact, though I claim to be non-rebellious, I tend to go the opposite of traditional in a lot of ways. But up to this point there was always something about each anniversary that held fast to tradition and since it amuses me, I think I might just keep up the trend.
Year one: Paper. The DH and I signed 30 years of our income away by purchasing the Haven. Wonderful decision. We can afford to live there on our meager salaries. Imagine how comfortable we'll be when DH finishes school in a couple of years? Woot!
Year two: Cotton. I won't go into the details of year two again since they were an over-share the first time. But for anyone who wants the intimate details, here ya go!
Year three: That's today. DH presented me with a card the size of our kitchen table this morning. It was full of sweet messages and candy. Mmm... Oh, and some Neocash cards. Anyone who plays Neopets knows how nice that is. Win! I had to rush to work so I won't be springing my gifts on the DH until this evening. I'm still stumped about how to work in the leather though. All sorts of ideas are swimming in my head, some more kinky than others. But I wish I could just have one brilliant idea occur to me that I was thrilled with. I have all day here at work to think of something. Something amazing... or at least unexpected. Hrmm... I may or may not share what I come up with. Will depend on just how spicy it really was. Yowsa!!
Happy Anniversary DH!
Ms.B
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
I love you sweet heart!
Post a Comment