I'm sitting here on my lunch break at work with a huge urge to blog. But when I sit here with the "new post" screen open my mind is a total blank. I figure if I begin typing there will eventually be a blog entry here. I can't guarantee any quality or entertainment will follow... but by golly, look! I'm blogging!
Our facility carnival is less than 2 weeks away. Mischief and I need to finish up some craft items for the booth. We've slacked this year compared to carnivals in the past. My craft room at home is almost complete and I know I'll have some fun working on those crafty items once I get myself motivated to start them. Hrm, yet another motivation issue. I just need to start PAINTING and then I'll get into it.
Maybe I just need to find motivation in general. I have a case of the lazies!
Ms.B
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment