Thursday, August 28, 2008

Do as I say...

.... not as I do.


Boss Man (Wednesday Staff Meeting): I am putting my foot down. We need to get serious about our meetings. Staff need to be there on time. These meetings are mandatory. And I don't want to hear any cell phones ringing in the middle of the meetings either. It looks really bad when someone leaves on a phone call and doesn't come back. I'm pretty sure most phone calls can wait. Let's step up the professionalism!



Any guesses on WHO it was during today's General Staff meeting that showed up late, then left a few minutes later when his phone rang? Yes, and he never did return to the meeting...

I know he's the boss. So he's exempt from the rules and all. But when you say one thing, and do another, it doesn't exactly reinforce what you said. Does it?


Ms.B

No comments: