For those of you who have been lucky enough to read my hap-hazard blogging long-term (All three of you! *pinches cheeks*), you might have noticed a slight change recently to the look of My Haven.
*points at the colorful, flashing icons on the left of the page*
DH made a bunch of those buttons for his blog and I thought they were so darn nifty that I wanted them for myself. He, being the very generous man that he is, spent half an hour the other day putting them on my page. He custom made a few of them for me and let me steal some that he had made for his blog as well. There are other links that I would like to add at some point, of course. But for now I'm supremely satisfied.
This blog makes me look like I know what I'm doing!
Thanks, Blog!
(And DH!)
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Nice buttons! Especially that green one with the cute little puffy white flower on it... what does that say? Smar mOO fus? Anyway, that one. It's especially nice. You should click on it. I know I'm going to!
(I'm in small company! I feel special!)
-smarmoofus
smarmoofus:
I assure you that the 'green one with the cute little puffy white flower on it' is one of my FAVORITE links to click.
*clicky*
Post a Comment