But thanks to the Walls of Water that I painstakingly put around each of my tomatoes and squash, they thrived and are now sharing their lovely bounty with me.
Fancy words there, that I just used, I know. A fresh garden tomato does that to me. They are like candy. And the best part is that DH
The squash/zucchini plants are doing their jobs as well. Already I have had to bring extras to work and sent a large bag with DH to his as well. I fear that even with just the two plants, I'll soon be forced to spy-tech to neighbors' doorsteps, place a pile of squash there, and then run away!
Anonymous Squashings for the win!!
If you live near the Haven and enjoy tomatoes & squash, let me know! I'll gladly share the love. And since your headed this way, be sure to bring a small child with you. They can entertain the dogs while we raid the garden. Gus, the pug, likes to pick squash but he's not very good at it. (No thumbs!)








2 comments:
Are you my red-headed friend from Slow Knowledge? I'm pretty sure you are.
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe.
*shifty eyes*
Post a Comment