Turning 30 years old really isn't a big deal. I know its not. There is just that faint memory in my mind of being a child and thinking that 18 was old! If 18 was old, what must I have thought of those who were 30?
One foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel, that's what.
Good grief.
I guess in this day and age, 30 is the new 20. So although I am still old in "child years", I'm still in my prime. And I did read once that women reach their sexual peek at age 32. Which means I'll be just fine for years to come. I hope the DH can keep up. He turns 25 in January (robbed the cradle, I did) and left his prime behind him long ago. Poor thing.
RAR!
Ms.B
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Happy Birthday!!!
30 is goooood.
Post a Comment