SWEET. New Phone.
The Pantech 3Cb arrived in the mail a week ago. It's so cute. So tiny... so flip-phoney. Up to this point I've only ever owned candybar style phones. I hope I can keep track of this thing. It's so itty that I might just misplace it and never find it again! Maybe it will fall from my pocket and I'll vacuum it up before I ever realize its missing. HA!

The hubby searched high and low on-line for the face plates (since I had expressed interest in having the orange one) and could find nothing. Then he stumbled across a message board that had a post by someone who said they had purchased them at a local phone store. DH swung by the one near our house on his way to work. The employee there said they no longer sold the face plates. (AHH!) But then he wandered into the back room of their shop and returned holding a store display that had every single color on it. He handed it to DH and said he could take it for free. All we had to do was undo the
I am sure the novelty of changing the color of my phone will die down in a few weeks but for now its amusing the hell out of me. Orange, no green, wait, blue, or maybe red. Yes, today its red.
Any suggestions for tomorrow?








No comments:
Post a Comment