Monday, January 25, 2010

Moi?


When DH pointed this license plate out to me this morning on the way to the University I couldn't believe my eyes. A plate dedicated to me!! Or maybe someone else out there just likes the idea of a punny nickname. Its far more thrilling to imagine my fame, of course.

The lady who emerged from the car when it parked was in her mid to late 50s, at least, and had lovely silver hair. Not exactly the young, sassy thing I anticipated when I first saw the car. lol Maybe she really is "behaved".


Ms.B

p.s. Ms.B does not condone any stalking done by anyone who might know the actual owner of this plate. No--no, stalking is bad, m-kay?

2 comments:

DH said...

It's so exciting that we saw that, and even more fun that I followed them so we could take the pic. lol

Ms.Behaved said...

Does that mean we already stalked her? Hypocrite, I am!