As they brought him out from the back room, he seemed listless and sad, but when he heard my voice, the tail started wagging and I was bathed in kisses. The big day has come and gone, along with his balls, and my little monkey is doing fine. The assistant at the doctor's office told me he would be rather sedated, to let him relax and to restrict activities like running, and jumping. These kinds of activities can cause his incisions to re-open, don't ya know. I had to remind her that we were talking about a Pug puppy here. Comments like "avoid jumping and bouncing" and "pug" don't go together any better than my ex-boyfriend's Peanut butter & Mustard sandwiches did. ACK ACK!
I've been spending the evening watching him like a hawk to make sure that he doesn't roughhouse with the Wiener or Granny Dog too much and get himself into mischief. His energy levels are normal (what happened to sedated?) If he had the thumbs to open the front door, I bet he'd run a marathon around the block. Crazy, sweet monkey.
Ms.B
Thursday, December 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment