When it comes to technology I fully confess that I am a little behind the times. The junior college I attended has a neat program called "Summer Block" which allows students to arrive at school two weeks early and take one of the hand-full of courses offered at break-neck speed thereby earning some credit before all the sane, normal students arrive for the start of the regular year. That first day in block class the professor wrote what he called an "e-mail address" on the board. It was all greek to me. Someone, aka ME, needed to get with the times. The classmates that were in my project group thought it was really quite odd that I didn't understand the concept of e-mail or grasp something as simple as entering a very long address full of dots, dashes and letters into an address line.
If this post appears on the blog, I will have just successfully published to a blog via e-mail. Who says you don't learn anything in school.
Thursday, December 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment