
Some people say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. The way to a woman's heart isn't so obvious, though many would probably say money.
The way to Ms.Behaved's heart is to sing like an angel--- and look hot while doing it. There is a new DVD rental option sweeping the nation called "Red Box". While at the grocery store last weekend the DH and I stopped at the kiosk and perused the videos available there. He picked "Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer" and I chose "Hairspray".
Watching the video did two things. It has turned my DH into a "Hairspray" fanatic. And it has me crushing madly on James Marsden. The man can sing. He did nothing for me in "X-Men" (He played Cyclops, for the record.). And I can't even recall his character in "The Notebook". But the guy opened his mouth and sang a pretty tune in a musical and my heart went pitty pat!
*swoon*
DH, I know you read this. I hope its okay if I have a mad crush on some random Hollywood type that is married with children. If you will pardon me my indiscretion, I give you full permission to lust after Jessica Alba, Halle Berry AND Angelina Jolie.
Fair trade?
Ms.B








1 comment:
Jessica Alba and Halle Berry sure, but no Angelina Jolie... She has huge lips! IT'S LIKE A BABOON'S ASS!!!!
DH
Post a Comment