Ever since that moment, the visual of the picture has popped into my mind at random moments. Each time I'd cringe.
Today, I finally could stand it no longer. I had to make
If you too want to experience the shock and horror, click HERE. Be warned that the image will burn itself onto your retinas and never EVER leave.
Regardless of whether it is real or a computer generated image, every sane woman on the planet should have a vomit bucket on hand when they view this picture.
Mischief and I are still dry heaving over having looked at it today.
UGH! Who lets their tittie get THAT bad... WHO??
Ms.B








2 comments:
I've seen that picture. It's not real!
I know, I know! The emotional reaction I have when I look at it still just KILLS me though. ACK ACK ACK!
*holds her boobs and cries*
:D
Post a Comment