Wednesday afternoons are the designated time for the weekly management staff meetings at the care center. Recent developments, upcoming events and resolutions are discussed with enthusiasm and vigor. Most weeks I manage to stay awake through it.
Today's meeting ended on a high note.
Mischief: Do we want to hold our behavior team meeting the Friday before Christmas?
Director of Nursing: NO!
*all those in attendance snicker at the swift response of the DoN*
Program Director: DoN wants to get out of a meeting, I can tell.
Mischief: The only reason I ask is that Dr.G (the psychologist) has a tradition of bringing a can of nuts to share with the staff during that meeting. We discuss our topics and the nuts are passed around the table and fingered by all the staff!
*all those in attendance snicker because Mischief said "fingered" in meeting*
Then came the zinger.
Program Director: If we could all avoid fingering Dr.G's nuts, it would be appreciated.
........
High fives were given. Eyes were full of tears. It took a good three minutes for the belly laughs to stop. Then the assistant administrator said she couldn't get the visual out of her head and we all cracked up all over again.
Ms.B
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Oooo! I was there, I was there. Don't Finger love Dr. G nuts.
Post a Comment