Thursday, January 29, 2009

Needing a Vent

*rolls eyes*

Once in a while I need a good bitch-fest. This is one of those times.

I would REALLY like it, if, when I leave the office, my co-worker would give a damn about watching my desk. Moments ago I ran to help someone check the mail and while I was gone, another resident raped her way through my desk til she found the few pieces of sugar-free candy I had left and helped herself.

I realize we can't keep an eye on each others' desks 100% of the time but the gal HAD to have been standing at my desk for quite some time to find what she did. And she's a BIG gal. Kind of hard not to see her moving out of the corner of your eye.

Eva didn't even apologize for the situation. I think I won't worry about protecting her desk from now on, either.

What? Someone pissed in your chair? ...That sucks.

Can't wait til I'm old enough to use deaf and blind as an excuse too. Must be pretty convenient.


Ms.B