Tuesday, January 20, 2009

*BEEEEEP*

Knowing that Sunday night was when my brother-in-law sister-in-law broke the news of her impending change to the other sister-in-law (who was recently visiting us here at the Haven), DH e-mailed to ask how it had gone. Apparently "she freaked out" would be an understatement.

"What am I going to tell my daughter when she looks at our wedding photos?"

It must be a tad stressful to have to approach everyone associated with your life to explain that you are making such a huge change. But Jordanna is handling it with a sense of humor, which is the best approach, I'd wager.

I present to you part of the reply that was sent to DH's e-mail.

"Anyways yeah that was super fun, I can't wait to do it again.....over and over again. I swear my life has just become a constant ongoing disclosure. It's getting to the point now where I'm gonna start saying "I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body and I'm cutting my dick off, push 1 for "Sounds good" push 2 for "Better start running cuz I'm getting my gun", 3 for "GREAT!! Now my wedding pictures are ruined", and for all other responses please hold on the line and someone will never get back to you." "


Ms.B

2 comments:

Little Miss Drinkalot said...

There was a documentary on TV a few months ago on this - men who marry women and then undergo a sex change to become a woman... There was one particular couple in which the woman used to be a man, then she met and fell in love with a man, and then the (other) man ALSO decided he wanted to be a woman...

Not that I have anything against it but it really screwed up my brain for a while.

Ms.Behaved said...

That would be odd.

Wife to her 'wife': "Honey, you know how you were a guy and now you are a girl? Well, I now want to be a guy! SURPRISE!!"

1.. 2.. 3... SWITCH!