I rarely respond when I receive forwarded mail at work. But I do occasionally become interested enough to peek inside and see what has come along into my inbox.
Today's arrival was another one of those "fill this out and forward it on to all your friends on this mass e-mail list or risk pending doom of some sort or other" ditties. Instead of doing that, however, I am sparing my friends the hassle and posting my replies here.
Exciting? Sure! (Smile, nod, and play along!)
Oh, and if you want, you are most welcome to answer these questions on your own blog. But if you don't, rest assured that you won't receive 7-years-bad-luck or other such disasters for not forwarding this post to at least 10 people.
Here we go!
________________________________
1. Do you like bleu cheese? No. Just... no.
2. Have you ever smoked? Only when I'm on fire. Oh, and that one time I snuck a cigarette from my grandma when I was... like nine years old.
3. Do you own a gun? No.
4. What color Kool Aid was your favorite? Any kind I could grind up in the blender as a home-made slurpee. That's every kind, right? SUGAR RUSH!
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No. I just don't GO to them. *hides*
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I crave them about once every... five years.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Frosty the Snowman!
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Caffeine
9. Can you do push ups? Yes. But then I'd die.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring. It's the only jewelery I wear.
11. Favorite hobby? Reading, crocheting, painting... Oh, can I only choose one? Oopsie.
12. Do you have A.D.D? Of course not! I... Oooh, shiny!
13 Do you wear glasses or contacts? No. Whether or not I need them is another story.
14. Middle name? Lee
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? Bo's ass stinks. These questionnaires take too long to answer. Bo's ass stinks.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Diet Coke, Mt. Dew, Smart Water
17. Current worry? Surviving winter weather
18. Current hate? Utah
19. If you could be anything in the world what would you be? Retired?
20. Where would you like to go? FLORIDA!
21. Do you own slippers? Yes. Somewhere... unless one of the dogs ate them.
22. What color shirt are you wearing? Blue
23. Do you like sleeping? Is this a real question? It's only one of my favorite things!
24. Can you whistle? Yes. And loudly, too!
25. Where are you now? *looks around* STALKER!
26. Would you be a pirate? Maybe if I was a Neopet.
27. What songs do you sing in the shower? No singing. But sometimes I squeal when a dog jumps in with me.
28. Favorite Girl's Name? Payton
29. Favorite Boy's name? Logan
30. What's in your pocket right now? Ipod, lint, my hand...
31. Who last made you laugh? My DH!
32. What vehicle do you drive? GMC Jimmy. My favorite car in the world. I'll be so sad when it goes to car heaven some day!
33. Worst injury you've ever had? Sprained Ankle, or... do gall stones count?
34. Do you love where you live? I love my house and family. I want to move it... somewhere else!
35. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3
________________________________
And there you have it, folks!
Ms.B
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment