My innermost curiosity, thoughts, & opinions.
Love the photo. Beautiful color!
Thank you! It's a strawberry hermit crab, for the record.
Ewww! You got me,I was wordless! LOL Come meet the dogs. I'll be back to read about yours. Happy WW! My Wordless Wednesday
I use to have crabs! ;) Mine is up HERE.
Great shut! Happy WW!Grüsse aus Germany + România :-)
Is your hand super-tiny, or is that hermit crab super-huge? Wow!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love the photo. Beautiful color!
Thank you! It's a strawberry hermit crab, for the record.
Ewww! You got me,I was wordless! LOL
Come meet the dogs. I'll be back to read about yours. Happy WW!
My Wordless Wednesday
I use to have crabs! ;) Mine is up HERE.
Great shut! Happy WW!
Grüsse aus Germany + România :-)
Is your hand super-tiny, or is that hermit crab super-huge? Wow!
Post a Comment