Friday wasn't bad. Okay, so logically, its safe to say that I felt horrible, but I expected to feel that way. After all, they had ripped two teeth out of my head. So Friday-Blahs were okay. Saturday was achy. Drugs from the surgery were no longer in my system and I was relying on Lortab to keep me out of pain. Unfortunately, Lortab is the devil. It simply can NOT be taken without food or you will wish you were dead. And the idea of chowing down on food when you've just had teeth removed is not a fun idea.
Sunday... another icky day. I was feeling gross. PLUS the idea of working on Monday loomed before me. AHHHHHH!!
Monday showed up and BLAH! I felt so horrible!! Monday afternoon was the worst of all. Thankfully I had some sick days at work and was able to take one more day off to recouperate. Back spasms and headache and my jaw was more swollen than ever. Nightmare.
Now its Tuesday and I'm sitting here at work wishing I was at home. But I am HERE. And that is progress. My jaw is huge but doesn't ache as much. I am still feeling vomitous and my headache won't go away. But honestly, compared to yesterday, I'm doing swell!!
SWELL!
Thank goodness I don't have any more wisdom teeth left to cause me horrible thoughts of ever having to do this sort of thing again.
WIN!
Ms.B
p.s. I hope that my "fog" ends soon. I can handle the pain. I can semi-handle the sick feelings. But the wierd "Outside of yourself" feeling won't go away. And I've never really had to deal with this before. And I can't even blame the drugs since I stopped taking them and now only have some regular pain killers in my system.
*goofy*
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment