Friday, January 4, 2008

I could have kissed her

Oral Surgery is scheduled for one week from today. When all is said and done the remaining two wisdom teeth in my head will go far far away and never again will I have infections in my jaw caused by a tooth that likes to come in... then out... then in... then out, or is it in?

I had a consultation today to examine my mouth and determine the game plan for next week's cut and yank parade. As I entered the lobby the receptionist asked for my name and then politely inquired about my age. I thought this was odd but I reluctantly told her.

She began to chuckle and I inquired as to what exactly was so humorous. Apparently she had been under the impression that I was younger than 18 and would need a co-signer on my paperwork.

BLESS HER HEART!

Ms.B

No comments: