Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Red Fury II

For reasons unknown, I am a grouchy grouchy bitch today.

Random things that people do or say (including myself, at times!!) seems to grate on my every nerve. Stupid comments seem extra stupid. Simple comments seem extra simple.

Maybe this is because I am scared about my oral surgery on Friday. Not that it gives me an excuse to go around thinking that some of my co-workers are suffering from Alzheimer's and/or lack of brain cells.

What is wrong with me?!

The fact that I'm not sure why I'm acting this way is the most annoying thing of all.

Dammit!

Not to mention the fact that I originally typed the Title of this entry as "Red Furry", which normally would have given me the giggles at the perverted visuals that came to mind, but instead pissed me off even more.

On a positive note: I got my "Green Kau Morphing Potion" this morning shortly before I left for work. It is now featured in my Neopet Gallery. If only I could win the NeoLottery and get the items I will need to make my Kau Items complete. *sigh*

Ms.B

No comments: