Saturday, March 29, 2008

For the best


They're heeeere.

In true dramatic fashion, Tink joined our zoo on Friday evening. She's cute. She's charming. She's laid back. She's... male. Swift action was taken and soon she he was sporting a new blue collar, complete with a tag. The name on the tag?

Stockton.

And so it is that we have a little BOY! Along for the adventure, at least temporarily, is his sister "Cutie Face". We've not bothered to give her a real name since she will be joining a new forever-family this coming Friday. I took a few pictures of her and created an adorable bio and placed them on a local Classified website. Within ten minutes I had multiple calls on her and she was claimed. I hope and pray that the nice woman who called about her follows through with her desire to have the kitty and really shows up to take her. I suppose if she flakes out on us it won't take long for a bunch more people to offer to take her a week from now. And in the mean time we are enjoying her. Loving her to bits. All without the horrific thought of over-bonding and not being able search for a home for her since we're in love. She's spoken for. She's taken. Now we can just enjoy her while she helps Tink Stockton settle into his new digs.

How fun.

Now is normally the time in our "Add to the Zoo" process where I insist that this will be the LAST addition. Since that statement always seems to jinx us horribly, I will remain silent and just PRAY that this is the case. We really do have just enough critters to love now, don't we? Four cats. Three Dogs. It's enough. Yes, yes it is.


Ms.B

No comments: