Monday, March 3, 2008

I'm on FIRE, baby!

No, literally. On fire. My temperature at the InstaCare last night registered 102.5. That's not good.

The final diagnosis was Bronchitis. The doctor has told me to do nothing but rest for the next three days. Honestly, its the beginning of the month and there is a lot to do at the care center. I hope I feel better sooner than Thursday. But if not, I have a note that will hopefully satisfy my boss and assist him in forgiving my absence.

I've whined and complained about being ill in the past but I honestly don't remember ever being this bad. I could barely breath last night until the doctor gave me a breathing treatment. Even after that it was a bit of a challenge.

Feeling gross is never fun but I think I could handle it better if I wasn't so exhausted at the same time. Boo.

Ms.B

p.s. I'm sure my illness has nothing to do with the mold and sewage that filled the air of the care center for the entirety of last week.

*rolls eyes*

No comments: