My mother and I are more alike than I realized.
Ever since my parents began denying my requests for the kitty, I've been venting my frustrations to the DH.
Don't they WANT a good home for their cat?
We had a cat with goopy eyes just like Tink has and we are pros and giving the medicine to fix it.
We'd give her such a great home.
She'd have so many friends here.
We already have all the supplies to care for another cat!!
.....
The DH was a wonderful listener and just nodded his head in agreement with me the whole time I gnashed my teeth in frustration.
Today, while talking to my mother she made all these same points as we were talking. It reminded me how alike we are. The "alikeness" is probably what makes us clash so much.
I am turning into my mother!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
You are like your mom in the good ways but you don't do the strange things she does! *Cuddles Ms.B*
Post a Comment