I've noticed a reoccurring theme to many dreams that I've had over the past couple of years. Each dream is a little different. But the underlying story is always the same.
I am in college, and it is either half way through, or almost the end of the semester. I am happily plugging along when I suddenly realize that I've not bothered to attend one (or sometimes ALL!) of my classes and there isn't a way to drop the neglected course now.
I always wake up before resolving the problem.
Considering that I received my Associate of Arts in *cringe* 1997, its odd that I am having dreams about school. REALLY ODD.
I should research online about the meaning of dreams. Might be interesting to see what experts would say are the cause of these dreams.
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
It's years after the original post date on this blog entry. I've moved on to a new address/place in life. But I couldn't resist commenting that I STILL have these dreams at least once a year.
So bizarre.
Ms.B
Post a Comment