Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sudden Realization

This blog tends to get filled up with stories about my pets. Granted, they are my "children" and a huge part of my life. This blog is about my life, therefore the critters are featured prominently. But in all my ramblings I just noticed that, while I've shared nearly all my pets pictures with you, I've never posted one of Gizmo. I've shared pictures and video of the dogs. And pictures of Stockton, Fluffy, and recently of Basil. But no Gizmo.

Gizmo! My pride and joy. The very FIRST baby of them all. The alpha cat. Our "Walmart Greeter" that welcomes every person who comes to visit our home with a purr and a grin. The creature who was my very best friend when I was a single gal.

And so, to remedy this situation, I present to you my Gizmo. The coolest cat I've ever known.



No comments: