
Having been rather sweet with the kittens for the past few days, I couldn't understand why Basil was so upset when I placed a sleepy Cutie Face into the cat tree's little "house" for a nap. Initially they snuggled up together and seemed just lovely. Adorable together, even. But I kept hearing periodic hissing and growls from Basil. He finally came flying out of the cat tree and wanted nothing to do with Cutie Face.
Then it dawned on me: Cutie face was tired and hungry.
Must have been the first time anyone has tried to suckle Basil's nipples.
Ms.B
.......
This one of my favorite pictures of Basil. He looks like he's been dipping into the Cat Nip a little too much.








2 comments:
He looks like a lecherous old man with that tongue of his sticking out! Haha!
Kittie awwwwww
btw no worries removed your link from my site.
Post a Comment